Please review all these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website youtubetomp4converter.org, including, without limitation, the following website:
Firstly, there is a great need to know that this document states the terms and conditions upon our website will provide service to you on its websites, without limitation, the above website. These Terms are a contractual agreement between you and us. However, by visiting, accessing, or using, and joining the Website, there is a need to express your understanding as well as acceptance of these Terms.
However, if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you can navigate away from the Website and cease using it.
You must be at least eighteen years of age in order to use this youtubetomp4converter.org unless the age of majority in the jurisdiction is greater than eighteen years of age, in which case you should be at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction. Keep in consideration that the use of the Website is not permitted where prohibited by law.
There is a great need to know that the consideration for your acceptance of these terms is, we are going to provide you the Grant of Use to use the Website. You acknowledge as well as agree that this consideration is adequate that is received the consideration.
Grant of Use
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable as well as limited right to access or use the Website, including all content available therein on your computer and mobile device consistent with these terms. Bear in mind that you may only access or use the Website for personal and noncommercial use.
Along with this, the grant is terminable by us at will for some reason and at our sole discretion, with and without prior notice. Upon termination, we shall not be obligated to
- (i) delete or deactivate the account,
- (ii) block e-mail and/or IP addresses, and otherwise terminate the use of and ability to use the Website,
- (iii) remove and/or delete the User Submissions.
However, you agree not to use or attempt to use the https://youtubetomp4converter.org after said termination. Upon the process of termination, the grant of the right to use the Website shall terminate, all other portions of Terms shall survive. Moreover, you acknowledge that we are not responsible to you as well as any third party for the termination of the grant of use.
There is a great need to know that Content on the Website, excluding Submissions or Third-Party Content, but including other text, photographs, graphical images, video, music, software, scripts or trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned by and/or licensed to us. Along with this, all Proprietary Materials are also subject to copyright, trademark, and other rights under the laws of applicable jurisdictions such as domestic laws, foreign laws, or international conventions. We reserve all the rights over our Proprietary Materials.
Except as explicitly permitted, you agree not to copy, publish, transmit, modify, distribute, participate in the transfer and sale of, create derivative works in other way exploit, in whole or in part, any Content.
The users are entirely responsible for any and all materials that are uploaded, submitted, transmitted, created, modified, or make available via the Website, including sound files that you create, transmit, download, or modify through the Website.
User Submissions is not always be withdrawn. You acknowledge any disclosure of personal information in User Submissions can make you personally identifiable as well as that we do not guarantee confidentiality with respect to User Submissions.
Furthermore, you shall be solely responsible for all of your own User Submissions as well as any and all consequences of uploading, modifying, submitting, transmitting, creating, and otherwise making available the User Submissions.
You must have to own the necessary licenses, permissions, rights, and consents in order to use or authorize us to use all trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets as well as other proprietary rights into User Submissions for all uses contemplated by the Website and Terms such as:
- You will never post, or allow anyone else to post, that material that depicts any sexually explicit.
- You have written consent, permission from each and every identifiable individual in the User Submission in order to use the name and likeness of each and every such identifiable individual.
You further also agree that you shall not upload, create, submit, transmit, modify, and otherwise make available material that:
- Copyrighted, protected by trade secret and trademark laws, along with otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of rights or have explicit permission from the rightful owner in order to submit the material as well as to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
- Bear in mind that in obscene, vulgar, unlawful, defamatory, illegal, fraudulent, libelous, harmful, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, inflammatory, as well as otherwise inappropriate as decided by us in our sole discretion.
Content on the Website
You understand and acknowledge when using our Website youtubetomp4converter.org, you are exposed to content from a variety of sources such as content made available on the Website by other users, parties, services and through automated as well as other means that we do not control and are not responsible for any Third Party Content.
You understand and acknowledge that you can also be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, and otherwise objectionable or may cause harm to the computer systems.
- We also claim no ownership and control of third Party Content. Keep in consideration that the third parties retain all rights to Third Party Content as they are responsible for protecting their rights as appropriate.
- You understand and acknowledge that our company assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Website for inappropriate content and conduct. However, if at any time we choose, in sole discretion, to monitor this content, we assume no responsibility for the content, have no obligation to modify as well as remove any such content. We also assume no responsibility for the conduct of others submitting.
- Without limiting the provisions on limitations of liability and disclaimers of warranties, the Content on the Website is provided to you. you can use it for your information and personal use only as well as you shall not use, copy, transmit, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, and exploit for any other purpose.
- You also acknowledge that we may at sole discretion refuse to publish, remove, and block access to any Content for any reason, with or without notice.
You represent as well as warrant that all the information and content provided by you to our company is accurate or current and that you have all essential rights, power, and authority to
- (i) agree to these terms,
- (ii) provide the User Submissions, and
- (iii) perform the acts needed of you under these Terms.
You hereby expressly authorize us in order to monitor, record as well as log any of the activities on the Website. The condition of your use of the Website:
- You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms;
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national as well as international laws and regulations
- You agree not to use the Website in any way that exposes us to criminal
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that take place as a result of your use of the Website
- You agree that all the User Submissions belong to you and you have the right and authority to provide them to us
- You agree not to use the automated means, including robots, crawlers as well as data mining tools in order to download, monitor, or use data as well as Content from the Website
- You agree not to take the action that imposes and may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable, as well as disproportionately large load on the technology infrastructure or otherwise, makes excessive demands on it
- You agree not to forge headers or manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of the information you transmit
- You agree not to disable, circumvent or interfere with security-related features of the Website and features that prevent the use or copying of any content as well as enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the content therein
However, in addition to termination of the grant of use of the Website, violation of this Agreement, includes the provisions of this Section 6, which is subject to liquidated damages of ten thousand dollars for each violation. These liquidated that damages provisions are not a penalty, instead of an attempt by the Parties in order to reasonably ascertain the amount of damage that can occur from such a violation. However, you acknowledge and agree that the overall amount of these liquidated damages is a minimum as well as you shall be liable for the greater amount of actual damages that are greater.
Services on the Website
You acknowledge that this Website is a general-purpose search engine tool. Specifically, but without limitation, the youtubetomp4converter.org also allows you to search multiple websites for music. Along with this, a Website is also a general-purpose tool that allows you to download audio files from videos as well as audio from elsewhere on the Internet. The Website can only be used in accordance with the law. However, we do not encourage, condone, induce as well as allow any use of the Website that is in violation of any law.
Along with this, we do not store the User Submissions for anything longer rather than a transitory period in order to give users a chance to download the content.
You acknowledge that we reserve all the right in order to charge for any and all of our services and change our fees from time to time in sole discretion. If at any time we also terminate the right to use the Website due to a breach of these Terms, you will not be entitled to a refund of the portion of your fees. In all other respects, the fees shall be governed by some additional rules, terms, conditions, and agreements posted on the Website.
We deeply respect the intellectual property rights of others. You can not infringe on the copyright, trademark as well as other proprietary informational rights of the party. We may in sole discretion remove the Content we have reason to believe violates the intellectual property rights of others or may terminate your use of the Website if you submit the Content.
Modification of These Terms
We reserve the right in order to amend these terms at any time by posting these amended terms to the Website. No other notification can be made to you about any amendments.
Indemnification and Release
You hereby agree in order to indemnify us as well as hold us harmless from all damages and third-party claims and expenses that include attorney's fees arising from your use of the Website as well as from your breach of these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities
Bear in mind that the website can contain links to third-party websites that are independent of us. We also assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, as well as practices of and make no representation as to the accuracy of any third-party websites.
We have no right to edit the content of any third-party websites. You acknowledge we shall not be liable for any liability arising from your use of third-party websites.
In order to the maximum extent permitted by law, all these terms, any claim, cause of action, as well as a dispute that can arise between you and us, are governed by all the laws without regard to conflict of law provisions. You hereby waive the right in order to seek another venue because of an improper or inconvenient forum.
These Terms, from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and us as well as supersede all prior agreements between you and us.
Our failure in order to enforce the provision of these terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
If any part of these terms is determined to be invalid and unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, the invalid and unenforceable provision is deemed superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that closely matches the intent of the original provision.